• Bukidnon is the rice bowl and fruit & vegetable basket of Region X
• It is located at the center of Mindanao.
• Fourth largest province of the Philippines.
• Location of the biggest pineapple plantations in the world.
• A wide plateau in the north central part of Mindanao with a Land area of 10,498.59 sq. Km.
• Its proximity to the airports of Cagayan de Oro & Davao, and the Mindanao container terminal port at Phividec Industrial Estate in Misamis Oriental makes it accessible to international markets.
• Cool and moist climate all goes well for its largely agricultural economy
• It is famous for its Rich Agriculture , Healthy livestock and Flourishing forest
• Bukidnon is a main producer of rice, corn, sugar, coffee, pineapple and other food products like cassava as well as other non-food products such as rubber, abacca, palm oil palm and jatropha.
• It is the Main source of raw materials that feed the major processing centers of the region.
• Bukidnon is supplying lettuce, broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, bell pepper potatoes and other vegetables to the big food chains all over the country
• The province of Bukidnon is endowed with spectacular natural and man-made attractions
• Mt. Kitanglad range natural park , 9,639 ft. Above sea level and hosts to important species of flora & fauna including the world’s rarest flowers: Rafflesia and amorphophallus paeoniifolius. Hosts of the Philippine eagle,
• Bukidnon is endowed with:
Grand vistas of hills & mountain ranges
Plateaus & canyons
Caves and lakes o Waterfalls
Rivers & springs o Farms & forests
• Bukidnon has extensive road connections and regular bus lines to six adjoining provinces including the cities of Cagayan de Oro, Davao & Cotabato
• Host to banks and financial institutions
• Broadband internet and other telecommunications & information technology services are available in the province.
• Has rich pool of skilled and easily trainable labor and presence of Educational centers have contributed positively to the agriculture sector-spurred economic growth of the area.
• Superstores and Fast food chains – have put up branches in the province.
• Bukidnon exports fresh pineapples, cane sugar, cane molasses, bananas, rubber boots to United States of America, Japan, Korea, Hongkong, China, Vietnam and United Arab Emirates